Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Speechless wednesday!!!

Assalamualaikum~


I'm writing from my iphone juz to feel the different with the small keyboard compare to the bigger keyboard at ipad (sounds like gadget freak from apple product)


Ok back to the topic..today, 27th June 2012 i was really shocked coz i juz got suprise from my one and only beloved ehemm2!!!



I'm speechless went my name was called from outside n one man come with a bouquet of flower to my office..



No words can describe my heartbeat that tym..i too shocked even i cant say any thanks word to the dealer of florist..dangggg



Sayangggg i wanna cry out loud to ur ears!!!!
I miss u and i love u alot!!!!
day by day this feeling grew faster even i cant resist anymore my feelin towards u is sincere...i accept you as u are



And the meanin of 9 stalks of red roses is too sweet to share here. Frankly speakin i even dunno the meaning of that until my ofismates ask me to search for that meaning through google.



Luckily i got it what u means!!!too sweet syg!!!my tear drops all over again when wrote this entry..thanks syg thanks for everythin..thanks for believe me thanks to accept me as i am



Till then, i pray for our happiness!!!mmuahhhhh 😍😍😍

0 comments: