Friday, June 1, 2012

It's just tomorrow

Assalamualaikum~


May all of you bask with the Allah bless and mercy..i try to write it short just to express my emotional state of imbalance towards tomorrow event..


Sometimes what happen in life it just happen with Allah's will.We cannot neither deny nor just let it go..We need to have faith in Him and believe wuteva happen have a good reason.That's what occur to me right now.


Although i still feel like i'm dreamin
and wanna change my status too soon but i stillI regret of being taken..haha loser me can think like that in this situation.


For the one that always support and give me courage to endure and together create a new path in my life i wish u Thank You!!!You make me realized changing status is good for a better future..huhu i felt like crying while writing the post like this.



Hopefully, one day i will read back this post and laugh together with you..that tym i will admit how silly i'm dun wanna
married bcoz afraid of being old and have responsible..haha



P/s:So,the day is tomorrow!!!I beg a thousand doa from yours..Hopefully
everything gonna be fine..aminnn

0 comments: