Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Final Mass lecture~




Assalamualaikum~


Finally after 4 years of study, today is the last mass lecture i attended with my mates ever since in first year..When I thinking back, i felt time run so fast that we are finally graduating soon InsyaAllah..


Hmm..After dealing ppl from four departments (Dietetic, optometry, radiology and audiology) and met more new friend with different attitude and characteristic i believe that i will miss this moment again one day (haha only the happy moment..not the bad one)


Haha..whose care anyway??


OK..STOP IT!!!


Because it's a last time i went to this new building of our kulliyah..i just camwhoring with my friends during the lecture time.Haha..no point at all why i need to upload those pic but frankly speaking i'll definitely miss my study time after this (mode:touching)..haha i noe out of sudden i feel touching although some of the ****** always make my heart burst up..it's okay cause after this i'll not see their face anymore..hahaha~


everyone is laughing..haha thanks to ella who capture this pic~


i asked aida to take our pic but the result turn out like this..we didn't noticed when she snap this


the lecture just about to start..go go go!!!


i adore this pic..haha pic of nerdy me (erk..nause)



p/s: My AGD will be held at our own kuliyyah..awesome right!!!haha

0 comments: