Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A zakat assistance during study?!

Assalamualaikum~


Alhamdulillah i had gained my effort to start tidy up my things and done packaging stuff which are no more useful to me...actually there is a lots and i managed to tidy one part of it..yeah do a work little by little help me to organize my time well (see..i didn't study since last ppr coz i bz doing anything that not related to exm...OMG)


So today, i look all the notes during my fourth years study and arrange it into filing system..haha i feel happy my room have a lots of space compared to before..if i know that i will bring unused stuff when i went home each semester..yeah loser again!!!


Hmm..while i browsed my notes i just found sumtin that make my heart trembling for seconds..it's just a small piece of paper describing about what i need to write in financial assistance for zakat during my study..those paper was written by ***** (u noe who my ex actually)..i cannot deny he is very kind in term of helping me a lots in my 1st yr here.He's the one that help me to apply for JPA and zakat assistance..yeah i still remember those tym he help me out..but now, for me to go back to him it's IMPOSSIBLE..coz we're not means to be together with different path..Up till now, i didn't blame him although he had stabbed my back so painfully.ok enaf about the past~


I just wanna share an essay he wrote in order for me to get zakat..haha funny said but i think his written english is excellent compared to his zero attitude~



::The essay as below::


My father is an army pensioner. He receives only RM*** per month from the pension. With that amount of money, he needs to support all his 4 childrens who are still studying including me myself. Besides all of my siblings, my father also need to support my mother and grandmother (take note:my mom have restraunt but didn't mentioned there..haha).My grandmother lives with us and she suffer fro multiple sicknesses (this is pretty liar..my grandma alhamdulillah until now only have gastric prob). The total expenses for all of my siblings amounting to RM *** (this amount is higher than my father's salary..damn). Thus, my father cannot afford ti give money for my expenses (ok ni tipu sgt kot..)


I have to support myself with my own scholarship. However, most of my scholarship is used to pay university fees, buy expensive academic books, pay for notes. Besides that, I need to spent a pretty amount of money for completing all my assignments. The recent fuel price hike does really effect my living cost as a student. Receiving the same amount of money from the scholarship as before the fuel price hike, I need to pay extra for everything. The price for everything has been increasing continously since the fuel conflict. The worldwide food crisis does also affect me as I need to pay a really higher food price everyday. Thus, i need extra money to support my living here. Hence, I have alot of problem in financing my study and to support my living expenses.

Finally, I really hope that my application for zakat assistance is approved so that I could have a peace and harmony living as a student without any financial problem. Financial problem had really affect my focus to study since the first year I studied here.Thank you (this is the part i blame him coz i don't have prob to focus in study due to money prob..hate this part)



That's all from the essay..hmm thanks again coz with that essay i got zakat assistance for 1 semester..rm800 quite a lot of money for student like me..hahahaha




p/s:No turning back..yeah i look onwards!!!


0 comments: